Please visit my google scholar page to see the most up-to-date peer-reviewed publications. Contact me if you do not have journal access, I will happily share a PDF!
7. Rozen, J. G., Danforth, B.N, … K. R. Urban-Mead “Early nesting biology of the bee Caupolicana yarrowi (Colletidae: Diphaglossinae) and its cleptoparasite Triepeolus grandis (Apidae: Nomadinae)” American Museum Novitates (3931):1 (2019).
6. Grab H… K. R. Urban-Mead, …B.N. Danforth “Agriculturally dominated landscapes reduce bee phylogenetic diversity and pollination services.” Science (2019).
5. McNeil, D. J… K. R. Urban-Mead, …. J.L. Larkin. “Distance Models as a Tool for Modeling Detection Probability and Density of Native Bumblebees.” Journal of Applied Entomology (2018).
4. Milcu, A.… K. R. Urban-Mead, … J. Roy. “Genotypic variability enhances the reproducibility of an ecological study.” Nature Ecology & Evolution (2018): 1.
3. Urban-Mead, K. R.. “Predictability of bee community composition after floral removals differs by floral trait group.” Biology Letters 13.11 (2017): 20170515.
2. Freschet, G. T., … K. R. Urban-Mead, …, A. Bonis. “Climate, soil and plant functional types as drivers of global fine‐root trait variation.” Journal of Ecology (2017).
1. Powell, J. E. V.G. Martinson, K. R. Urban-Mead, N. A. Moran. “Routes of acquisition of the gut microbiome of Apis mellifera.” Applied Environmental Microbiology (2014). 80: 7378-7387.